Showing posts with label Malaysia Flight 370. Show all posts
Showing posts with label Malaysia Flight 370. Show all posts

Monday, October 20, 2014

Wow: Airline CEO Reveals About Flight 370’s Location That No Gov’t Will Say

By B. Christopher Agee, Oct. 13, 2014, Westernjournalism.com

After seven months of increasingly experimental searches in various areas of the Indian Ocean, investigators are still no closer to recovering the fuselage of a Malaysia Airlines flight that disappeared from radars somewhere west of Australia. There have been many theories regarding the ultimate fate of Flight MH370, including the opinion behind the latest recovery mission that earlier attempts had been focused too far to the north.

Some, however, have concluded that the passenger jet did not actually crash at all, suggesting it could have been hijacked by terrorists who safely landed the plane to await its use in a subsequent attack.

While he stayed away from speculation regarding the motivation, the CEO of Emirates Airlines made news recently when he claimed that evidence seems to indicate the plane did not crash into the ocean.

Rather than concede the validity of the common narrative that the plane was on autopilot, ran out of fuel, and plummeted into the water below, Sir Tim Clarke shared his opinion that the aircraft was “under control, probably until the very end.”

In making his case, the industry expert noted the fact that there has been absolutely no evidence pointing to the remnants of the jet anywhere in the Indian Ocean.


Read the full story:  www.westernjournalism.com

Follow Larry Elder on Twitter
"Like" Larry Elder on Facebook

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

By The Inquisitr, Jun. 23, 2014, Inquisitr.com

Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 did not climb to 45,000 feet then dive steeply to 23,000 feet or even lower after it made an unscheduled turnaround in the middle of its flight from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing, investigators now say. The new conclusions fly in the face of earlier readings that came from Malaysia’s own radar facilities, indicating the drastic shifts in altitude by the missing Malaysia Airlines Boeing 777.

Instead, investigators now believe that Flight MH370 was never seriously damaged in flight and flew a steady course after the U-turn — finally running out of fuel and ditching somewhere in the southern Indian Ocean.

“The primary radar data pertaining to altitude is regarded as unreliable,” former Australian military chief Angus Houston, who is in charge of the ongoing search for the mysteriously vanished plane, told The New York Times.

Houston would not offer any speculation on why the plane might have embarked on what now appears to be a tightly controlled mission to nowhere.

But the new examination of Malaysian radar data that led to these new conclusions has also resulted in the primary area where the investigators believe the plane could be found, which is a region hundreds of miles southwest of the zone where search efforts for the Malaysia Airlines plane have been focused so far.

Earlier speculations from experts who were part of the Flight MH370 investigation have ranged from a contained fire inside the cabin that caused the passengers and crew to pass out and die while the Boeing 777 continued on automatic pilot, to a possible suicide by the pilot or co-pilot, who might have commandeered the plane.

On Sunday, Malaysian police sources said that the Malaysia Airlines pilot Zaharie Ahmad Shah was the chief suspect in the plane’s disappearance and presumable destruction.

But officials in Malaysia have now scoffed at the accusations against Shah as “speculation.”

Read the fills story:  www.inquisitr.com


Follow Larry Elder on Twitter
"Like" Larry Elder on Facebook

Wednesday, May 7, 2014


By Thomson / Reuters, May 6, 2014, Newsmax.com

Larry King misses being on live television. But now that CNN has dedicated its airwaves to non-stop coverage of the missing Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight 370, he's happy hosting his online shows on Hulu and Ora.tv.

"I miss being live, which I did all my life, and I miss the big story, though I will tell you, I am glad I am not at CNN now with this missing plane," King told Capital New York. "Because that has been turned into the most absurd news story. It was a great news story and then it went absurd."

The "absurd" story broke on March 8 when the flight mysteriously lost contact with air traffic control en route to Beijing an hour after taking off from Kuala Lumpur. The latest CNN report says authorities "have nothing to show" for a search over 4.6 million square kilometers of ocean that has cost 26 countries millions of dollars.

"The funny thing about it is that in all this time, which I guess is approaching six weeks, the only thing we know is that it made a left turn. We don't know anything else, so I have learned nothing, and all that coverage has led to nothing," King said. "So while it gave them better ratings, they weren't doing what I consider great news work, which is letting the audience determine what is news."

Over the course of the eight weeks that CNN has been religiously covering the search for the plane carrying 239 people, King points out a number of other newsworthy disasters that broke.

"In that same period of time they had landslides in Washington, they had the ferry boat in South Korea, they had Ukraine, they had the G.M. recall with 13 people killed, and they are leading with the missing plane," King said.

Read the full story:  www.newsmax.com

Follow Larry Elder on Twitter
"Like" Larry Elder on Facebook

Thursday, April 24, 2014

By Tim Graham, Apr. 21, 2014, Newsbusters.org

Twitchy reports "Author Stephen King has had enough of CNN’s round-the-clock coverage of Malaysian Airlines Flight 370, and he’s not alone."

Even a guy who likes a good mystery is bored. His tweets begging CNN to realize "It's time to move on" have been favorited more than 3,800 times and counting:




Follow Larry Elder on Twitter
"Like" Larry Elder on Facebook

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

By Heather Sail. Apr. 1, 2014, Independent.co.uk

Malaysian authorities have released the transcript of exchanges between the pilots of the missing flight MH370 and ground control as it emerged the reported final communication from of one of the pilots was incorrect.

The transcript contained a new version of the conversation between air traffic control and the cockpit of the missing flight MH370, with the final transmission being amended to a more formal “good night Malaysian three seven zero.”
In a statement, Malaysia’s transport ministry said their initial account “all right, good night” had changed, but gave no explanation over the discrepancy or why it has taken so long to determine this.
The transcript, issued on Tuesday and shared with families of the passengers and crew, covers about 55 minutes of apparently routine conversation, beginning about quarter of an hour before take-off. It ended at 01.19.

Read the full story:  www.independent.co.uk


Follow Larry Elder on Twitter
"LIke" Larry Elder on Facebook